Are you a talented and compassionate massage therapist seeking an opportunity to thrive in a supportive and nurturing environment? Look no further! Mint Massage Therapy is seeking skilled massage therapists to join our team in our brand-new, spacious massage clinic. New grads are welcome to apply!
Mint Massage Therapy is owned by a practicing Massage Therapist and has a location on Portage Ave and Pembina Hwy. Our mission is to provide high-quality massage therapy healthcare for all bodies. We believe in inclusivity and respect, ensuring that every individual who walks through our doors feels seen, heard, and valued.
- Perform a variety of massage techniques tailored to meet individual client needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service and create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Maintain accurate and thorough client records, including treatment plans and SOAP notes.
- Rebook clients to build up a solid client list.
- Some payment processing and insurance direct-billing - training provided.
- Valid Massage Therapist association license.
- Graduation from 2200hr Massage Therapist program.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- A genuine passion for promoting wellness and improving clients' quality of life.
Benefits of working for Mint Massage Therapy:
- Competitive commission with group benefits package starting at $18 bi-weekly.
- Independent contractor position allowing for freedom to take time off as needed, choose to pay into EI or not, and additional tax deductions. Employee status also possible if preferred.
- Flexible scheduling: your choice of day or evening shifts, weekdays/weekends, bi-weekly weekend shifts.
- Advertising support: Our clinic actively promotes our massage therapists to attract a steady flow of appointments, ensuring a consistent client base.
- New, beautiful space with all new equipment including hydraulic tables, table warmers, and hot towel caddy.